Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tentative Goals for 2012

Happy 2012 fellow bloggers and visitors!

It's time for me to consider goals for this upcoming year. I'm amazed at the results of my first year of selling on Etsy. Fun facts: My best selling item was my little amigurumi Portal Turret. Most people found my shop by searching for items that either contained "Portal" or "Legend of Zelda." The little ewok is quickly becoming a best seller over the turret.

Goals:
-Complete my map and have a customer in every state in the US.
-Reach 100+ sales by the end of the year
-Be smarter about keeping tabs on expenses (like PayPal fees, shipping envelopes, ect).
-Create five more best sellers (5+ purchases of an individual item)

I think that's a good start for now. Hope 2012 has been great to you all so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment